The Cowboy Philosophy
Truth, honesty, hard work, fix it if it’s broken, & the good guy gets the girl.
This book describes the principles and tools that made me successful as a professional photographer of over 50 years. People I discussed these principles with encouraged me to put my story in book form as a guide for others. My book takes people by the hand and teaches them to fight their own personal battle against fear & doubt, along with negative self-talk. It is a personal instruction on the mindset needed to develop to unleash one potential & help them believe once again All Dreams Come True! The book is made up of actual stories of my challenges against bullying and negatism demonstrating the mindset needed to go to war against imaginary fear and doubt.
I showed the reader how they could orchestrate their future by reading books & articles about subjects they wanted to attract into their next day. Since you become what you think about… read it today and do it tomorrow.
There is only a fraction of a second between the winning horse & second place. Becoming an expert in a field takes reading that extra book in your field to stay ahead of the pack.
- You can change who & what you are by just changing what goes into your mind.
- If you are sure what direction to go in…see what things your are fearful of and that is what you have to overcome to get to your next level.
- The things I fear you don’t… who is correct?
- To get the best advice just take an expert to lunch.
- Life is an echo and life attracts exactly what you believe you deserve. Reality check…